Login Register






Firefox Color filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Firefox Color #7
(07-27-2018, 03:27 AM)ProfessorChill Wrote:
(07-27-2018, 03:00 AM)Ender Wrote:
(07-27-2018, 02:11 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Its cool, but I try to keep my plugins to a minimum. Its all too easy to do shady things with plugins, as we saw with the popular plugin stylish.

(07-27-2018, 02:53 AM)Mimiakira Wrote: What was the go with stylish? Grabbing sensitive info?


(07-27-2018, 02:56 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Pretty much. Tracked everything you did.
http://www.alphr.com/security/1009689/st...-extension

FYI, here's a fork that isn't evil: https://add0n.com/stylus.html
(so my SL theme is still usable)

Also... If you're using Firefox, you aren't gonna lose much privacy-wise (you're already screwed) by using the addon mentioned in OP, it's made by Mozilla

I guess you use Palemoon, Icecat, or Ungoogled Chrome.
I like Palemoon and Icecat but can't get around using Chrome, I just don't like the feel of it.

No I hate all browsers so I gave up and stayed with Firefox (which I've used since I was like 4, with a Chrome break in the middle)

I'm considering switching to Brave Browser though, if they get extension support
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2018, 03:33 AM by Blink.)


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Firefox Color - by ProfessorChill - 07-26-2018, 11:00 PM
RE: Firefox Color - by Skullmeat - 07-27-2018, 02:11 AM
RE: Firefox Color - by Vultra - 07-27-2018, 02:53 AM
RE: Firefox Color - by Skullmeat - 07-27-2018, 02:56 AM
RE: Firefox Color - by Blink - 07-27-2018, 03:00 AM
RE: Firefox Color - by ProfessorChill - 07-27-2018, 03:27 AM
RE: Firefox Color - by Blink - 07-27-2018, 03:33 AM
RE: Firefox Color - by mothered - 07-27-2018, 04:28 AM
RE: Firefox Color - by Blink - 07-27-2018, 04:55 AM