RE: Opinions on Transsexuals? 07-24-2018, 10:14 PM
#32
I don't have any problem with transsexuals, I believe is their right to be who they want however they want unless they are hurting someone in the process. I would not hook up with one, though, since the thought that they we previously a man would throw me off, but I'm fine having transsexual friends. I'm not gay, so I would not hook up with a man, same thing goes for a transsexual, since they are still biologically male. I would accept them for who they are, just not have a romantic relationship with them. It would be different if in the future people could be biologically genderless and then be able to choose their gender when they grow up, just like in Knights of Sidonia. If that were the case, the person would truly be a woman. Also, anyone who tries to force their beliefs on other people are in the wrong. If you want to change someone's views, being annoying is not the way to do it.



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)