Login Register






What's gonna happen with me? (I've been fucked over) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What's gonna happen with me? (I've been fucked over) #11
(07-23-2018, 07:08 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 07:04 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 06:40 AM)Mimiakira Wrote: Yeah. Before all this happened, I asked them about the CPL and when do I start.
My account was "INACTIVE" while classes were going when I should have received that call to update on what was happening.

The "INACTIVE" pretty much stated that, I've enrolled but, I had to wait for my classes to start but, was 2 late. Hence why I asked them on the update.
I honestly need a temp-ban on my account because, SL forums are 2 fun to jump on and distracting lmao.

It's a huge mess and can be a case of "He said, she said".

Rather than wasting further time on what happened (to no avail), focus on what needs to happen- and that's getting yourself on track and up-to-date with your studies. As much as I love chatting with you around the forums, let me know If you want a temporary ban and the time frame. Do organize yourself first, though.

I was thinking about getting a temp-ban but, since I'm doing SQL, I could just post my questions and get the assistance which can be a pro.

It's totally your call.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post





Messages In This Thread
RE: What's gonna happen with me? (I've been fucked over) - by mothered - 07-23-2018, 07:19 AM