Login Register






What is your favourite kind of smartphone? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What is your favourite kind of smartphone? #37
(07-20-2018, 03:59 AM)GosuSang Wrote:
(07-20-2018, 03:53 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-19-2018, 08:28 PM)GosuSang Wrote: Maybe 5 hours?
I had to purchase 2 extra batteries so I could swap it out throughout the day

That's a terrible battery life, or should I say, lack of.

It reminds me of my old NEC P5. I also had two batteries- the smaller lasted an hour (standby) and the larger double that.

Haha!
That phone looks ancient

Back In the late 80s, early 90s.

At the time, I was working In a warehouse and to get signal, I had to leave my position, go outside and walk around until the phone picked up a cell phone tower. There's was very little chance It worked Indoors.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your favourite kind of smartphone? - by mothered - 07-20-2018, 04:24 AM