Login Register






What is your favourite kind of smartphone? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What is your favourite kind of smartphone? #35
(07-19-2018, 08:28 PM)GosuSang Wrote:
(07-19-2018, 04:43 PM)mothered Wrote:
(07-18-2018, 10:50 AM)GosuSang Wrote: If you're on a tight budget, I would recommend the LG G3 (about 50-60$ on ebay)
Great screen, nice button placement (on the back), and good resolution. Only drawback is the batteries. You might have to purchase extras.

As a matter of Interest, on average usage, what's the battery life?

Maybe 5 hours?
I had to purchase 2 extra batteries so I could swap it out throughout the day

That's a terrible battery life, or should I say, lack of.

It reminds me of my old NEC P5. I also had two batteries- the smaller lasted an hour (standby) and the larger double that.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your favourite kind of smartphone? - by mothered - 07-20-2018, 03:53 AM