Login Register






Was a Gamer! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Was a Gamer! #3
(11-16-2012, 09:39 PM)INST1NCT Wrote: Haha well I think it'll get boring one day...

I often try to take a break too. But I always fail.
But yeah, I guess it's normal.

I've tried to quit gaming more than once and i couldn't do it
but since like 8 days from today i haven't played as i didn't feel like doing so.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Was a Gamer! - by E.J - 11-16-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: Was a Gamer! - by Charon - 11-16-2012, 09:39 PM
RE: Was a Gamer! - by E.J - 11-16-2012, 09:42 PM
RE: Was a Gamer! - by Provenance - 11-16-2012, 10:34 PM
RE: Was a Gamer! - by Dinosaws - 11-16-2012, 11:47 PM
RE: Was a Gamer! - by E.J - 11-17-2012, 05:54 AM
RE: Was a Gamer! - by Charon - 11-17-2012, 03:20 PM
RE: Was a Gamer! - by E.J - 11-17-2012, 05:22 PM
RE: Was a Gamer! - by The High Roller - 12-05-2012, 10:27 AM
RE: Was a Gamer! - by Anonymous - 12-05-2012, 10:32 AM
RE: Was a Gamer! - by Dinosaws - 12-05-2012, 12:41 PM
RE: Was a Gamer! - by Xeronations - 12-06-2012, 01:35 AM
RE: Was a Gamer! - by E.J - 01-15-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Was a Gamer! - by King Cairo - 01-15-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: Was a Gamer! - by E.J - 01-15-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: Was a Gamer! - by DrBlowFish - 01-16-2013, 12:42 AM