Login Register






Top 5 Linux Shell Tricks For Speed filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Top 5 Linux Shell Tricks For Speed #6
(07-18-2018, 03:43 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-18-2018, 02:51 AM)skrtja Wrote: After watching this video I feel like I know everything about Linux

Nice. I never knew about the "sudo !!". Fucking helpful as fuck. Love it

I tried out the "sudo" command, and I honestly hate it. I'd rather just have the root account. There are many complex commands that I use which require superuser privileges, and these commands have sub-processes which are not addressed by "sudo" at all, which screws up the procedures. There is a way to fix this with "sudo," but simply using the root account as opposed to typing "sudo" all the time is a much more pleasant experience in my opinion.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Top 5 Linux Shell Tricks For Speed - by Vultra - 07-17-2018, 11:53 AM
RE: Top 5 Linux Shell Tricks For Speed - by Percent - 07-18-2018, 06:02 AM