RE: Hacked A McDonald's Drive-Thru Using Only A Radio 07-17-2018, 06:36 AM
#27
(07-17-2018, 06:22 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:(07-17-2018, 05:21 AM)mothered Wrote:(07-17-2018, 04:44 AM)singlehandlogic Wrote: thats the whole government thinking that one dude can set off a nuke with just a phone...
If you're referring to Kevin Mitnick, I found this (said by government agencies) to be absolutely ridiculous.
The reason Kevin Mitnick spent 8 months In solitary confinement, was due to the belief that he could whistle Into a pay phone and launch a nuclear weapon.
Try and make logic of that.
For something like this to occur and I can agree with you mothered on this. Some sort of voice recognition or, verification that can be identified of the person in-charge.
Of course this is obvious but, some people don't really know or understand.
Definitely so.
I'm not usually at a loss for words, but I'm somewhat gobsmacked as to how they can justify such nonsense. The good part about It In Mitnick's favor, Is the fact he found It quite hilarious and didn't take It on board, literally.













![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)