Login Register






Cops Are Hacking iPhones With Secretive $15,000 GrayKey filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Cops Are Hacking iPhones With Secretive $15,000 GrayKey #8
Old school moron here, but some scotch tape and a coffee mug, or some other object, may be able to get you a finger print. hell if that laptop or phone itself wouldnt have the owners finger print on it some where? lol seems kinda like the stupidest idea if you ask me. Seriously. how is the owner of ANY device with a finger reader not going to have his or her own prints on it?

but anyway back to the real issue imo is how the establishment uses all this tech people create, which violate your own constitutional laws which protect you and everyone around. At least to some degree. I mean if you really hacked Mrs Johnson up and are dealing meth our of her shed, and using her phone to make the deals, the police gonna know and they gonna find probable cause. but what about someone who isnt actually committing a crime? other grey areas? misused or right out abuse, say a cop got a grudge on someone from something they said online. Anyway abuse is abuse,

I dont use the shit... thats how I am free to some little degree, from all that risk. I dont own a phone, I dont use a phone. I hardly use a computer now. its not cause I did something wrong, or cause im hiding. Im not. I know i have no warrants. I am not a criminal. I have got myself in minor trouble over the course of my life but that happens to all of us. I assume at least. more or less... no one is perfect. but um.. its getting out of hand imo. same with politics, so i dont watch the tv. in fact i dont own a tv. well i do its on the porch getting wet. i sit on it sometimes when i smoke a scoobie doobie outside. Smile

Im not feeling like the other edge, of that double edge sword of technology and how we choose to use it, is worth the benefits. I dont have anyone to talk to anymore but what about everyone else. you all stuck with having to have one. guy from the va comes over to make sure im alive once a month and he asks how my job search is coming and Im like dude who the fuck said i even wanted a job. I mean step back for a sec and its like why do we have all this shit... consider all the problems and issues, abuses? is it even worth it? for what? pay to feed yourself? shit man...

idk what fucking american dream hundreds of millions of people are shouting and voting and horraying for but i dont see it... lol

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Cops Are Hacking iPhones With Secretive $15,000 GrayKey - by singlehandlogic - 07-17-2018, 04:36 AM