RE: Game Help Eve Online 07-17-2018, 04:00 AM
#7
Sorry for delayed response. I just kinda quit getting involved with people socially online, and even in person I suppose.
Umm, tbh I dont play Eve that much anymore. I had run up to 7 accounts and played for almost ten years. I recently pulled all the skill points from 21 characters and made a ton of isk to invest in a new project. that said my previous operation is now retired. I have however setup a new operation but I just play whenever now. and its not very often.
Id say, go play star citizen tbh. I think its much better than Eve Online as a general, space immersion experience. Eve is unique though and has few competitors imo, as far as game design is concerned. Granted Im not a huge gamer... but Ive been playing since Atari. So yea Im kinda old school.
with the alpha changes, idk. Coming from the perspective of a NEW TO EVE player, you may not notice much difference, and Id say go for it! and keep it Alpha. You can now play for free... and do as you wish to feel the game out and I think Alpha does great at getting players feet wet.
If you LOVE it... then of course you need Omega. and that either takes real money or you being able to make a few billion isk a month to fund your habits. Personally, I have given enough thousands of dollars to play Eve Online. lol. Its time for me to move on. I payed one time fee for Star Citizen when 2.0 came out, and I have been playing here or there, as it develops. Its just more "worth it" imo, coming from what am I spending vs what am I getting - from the product. That aside, Maybe you create friends in Eve and decide to stay and invest like I did, going multi account Omega's and for years at that. I did pretty much everything I could think of aside from jumping a titan myself into a fight... I have yet to step in Super Capitals, but that is about to change now that I have changed my game play and dunked all my toons to start over. Maybe, some day, I will invest in a super character for lolz...
Id join a larger alliance as well, like Goons or Pandemic Legion, etc... if you wish to be entertained, if Eve and being in space is not enough. for me, that is enough so I tend to be nomadic.
What Im on about now is skill point farming. lol... and Im doing it pretty large scale and every month it gets one account larger. My end goal is a 24 account skill point farm, and Im almost at 12 account right now. It takes a bit to get it going the way I am... but my returns are nice it well worth the little effort (imo) to keep it going. SP farming lets me risk nothing, and make isk every month. I run 3 characters per account, all plus 5 implants, intelligence and memory remaps, for max sp training, giving about 3.88 - I estimate ar 4, injectors per month per character. This cost me 7 bil a month to run per account, but around 28 bil to start up. again, thats per account and for one month operation. My year isk atm is over 120 billion isk a year, my gaol is around 400 billion isk a year.
You can easily do this but it takes a lot of isk to get 2x multi char train certs and a plex, and if you are starting it out, you need either time, to train the 5.5 mil sp, or you need 30 skill injectors for one account. so thats why its around 28 bil to get it setup. I can share my spreadsheet if you wish, I dont mind, I hope it can help and motivate someone who wants to make big isk easily. you make even more if you sub the account for a year at a time.
Im just no longer that serious about Eve and dont wish to play it 10-16 hours a day anymore like I used to. Time to make isk by not being logged in... and with no risk.
I now fund a new account with my SP farm, and I solo pvp... with very nice ships and fits with an injected pvp progod... max skilled for my ship class target and the weapons as well across all races in Eve. That said I am already profiting teh first month of my new business model and Ive put 12 bil in my wallet. I love talking Eve , and I really do love Eve but I love it so much it frustrates teh hell out of me and I hate it... sometimes the players in Eve can be really mean so make sure you ahve a thick skin or just ignore all the trolls and hate you will receive. Im rather sensitive and caring so it bothers me a lot when people are nasty. Even if its not directed at me.
heres a link to my crappy spreadsheet. I keep it updated with the prices around every month or two weeks or so. I am just learning how to use BASIC formulas as well with google sheets. but they really are the cookie cutter for eve and are a huge help.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
This is kinda my new frenzy,
Umm, tbh I dont play Eve that much anymore. I had run up to 7 accounts and played for almost ten years. I recently pulled all the skill points from 21 characters and made a ton of isk to invest in a new project. that said my previous operation is now retired. I have however setup a new operation but I just play whenever now. and its not very often.
Id say, go play star citizen tbh. I think its much better than Eve Online as a general, space immersion experience. Eve is unique though and has few competitors imo, as far as game design is concerned. Granted Im not a huge gamer... but Ive been playing since Atari. So yea Im kinda old school.
with the alpha changes, idk. Coming from the perspective of a NEW TO EVE player, you may not notice much difference, and Id say go for it! and keep it Alpha. You can now play for free... and do as you wish to feel the game out and I think Alpha does great at getting players feet wet.
If you LOVE it... then of course you need Omega. and that either takes real money or you being able to make a few billion isk a month to fund your habits. Personally, I have given enough thousands of dollars to play Eve Online. lol. Its time for me to move on. I payed one time fee for Star Citizen when 2.0 came out, and I have been playing here or there, as it develops. Its just more "worth it" imo, coming from what am I spending vs what am I getting - from the product. That aside, Maybe you create friends in Eve and decide to stay and invest like I did, going multi account Omega's and for years at that. I did pretty much everything I could think of aside from jumping a titan myself into a fight... I have yet to step in Super Capitals, but that is about to change now that I have changed my game play and dunked all my toons to start over. Maybe, some day, I will invest in a super character for lolz...
Id join a larger alliance as well, like Goons or Pandemic Legion, etc... if you wish to be entertained, if Eve and being in space is not enough. for me, that is enough so I tend to be nomadic.
What Im on about now is skill point farming. lol... and Im doing it pretty large scale and every month it gets one account larger. My end goal is a 24 account skill point farm, and Im almost at 12 account right now. It takes a bit to get it going the way I am... but my returns are nice it well worth the little effort (imo) to keep it going. SP farming lets me risk nothing, and make isk every month. I run 3 characters per account, all plus 5 implants, intelligence and memory remaps, for max sp training, giving about 3.88 - I estimate ar 4, injectors per month per character. This cost me 7 bil a month to run per account, but around 28 bil to start up. again, thats per account and for one month operation. My year isk atm is over 120 billion isk a year, my gaol is around 400 billion isk a year.
You can easily do this but it takes a lot of isk to get 2x multi char train certs and a plex, and if you are starting it out, you need either time, to train the 5.5 mil sp, or you need 30 skill injectors for one account. so thats why its around 28 bil to get it setup. I can share my spreadsheet if you wish, I dont mind, I hope it can help and motivate someone who wants to make big isk easily. you make even more if you sub the account for a year at a time. Im just no longer that serious about Eve and dont wish to play it 10-16 hours a day anymore like I used to. Time to make isk by not being logged in... and with no risk.
I now fund a new account with my SP farm, and I solo pvp... with very nice ships and fits with an injected pvp progod... max skilled for my ship class target and the weapons as well across all races in Eve. That said I am already profiting teh first month of my new business model and Ive put 12 bil in my wallet. I love talking Eve , and I really do love Eve but I love it so much it frustrates teh hell out of me and I hate it... sometimes the players in Eve can be really mean so make sure you ahve a thick skin or just ignore all the trolls and hate you will receive. Im rather sensitive and caring so it bothers me a lot when people are nasty. Even if its not directed at me.
heres a link to my crappy spreadsheet. I keep it updated with the prices around every month or two weeks or so. I am just learning how to use BASIC formulas as well with google sheets. but they really are the cookie cutter for eve and are a huge help.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
This is kinda my new frenzy,


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)