Login Register






World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (Trailer) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (Trailer) #33
(07-17-2018, 03:38 AM)Oni Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 03:01 AM)Lucidiant Wrote: Man, I miss WoW so much, so much has changed and idk if i can keep up lol, I do really want to get back into it though, just don't have the time i used to as a teen Sad

Buy the expansion, get a level 110 for free, and just check Icy Veins or Wowhead for your class' rotation information. It's never been easier to return, to be honest.

Well, you learn something everyday since, I never knew about that. <3
To get Legion and Battle for azeroth both for $69.95. Link: Here
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2018, 07:03 AM by Vultra.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (Trailer) - by Vultra - 07-17-2018, 03:52 AM