Login Register






What are some unpopular opinions that you guys have? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What are some unpopular opinions that you guys have? #13
(07-16-2018, 11:35 AM)GosuSang Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 11:32 AM)Percent Wrote: I also appreciate yours. You think that a man has a right to defend with full force. I both agree and disagree; I disagree with the fact that a man should just take the beating and that you should never hit women, but I agree that he has a "right" in a way. I believe that the law is just a way of controlling people, and if a man genuinely wants to beat, rape, or even murder a woman, he has all freewill power to do so, but other people also have the right to arrest him.

Hmm. Your view on life is very different from mine which is fascinating. To add on to your post, I believe that a man should be able to defend himself against a woman, if the woman provoked the fight. I believe that the law is made to control people but for the greater good.

I understand and appreciate your differing views. To control people for the greater good. That is a very valid point, as maybe most people do not want to live in a world of reckless human beings with no social order.

[+] 1 user Likes Percent's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: What are some unpopular opinions that you guys have? - by Percent - 07-16-2018, 11:38 AM