Login Register






What are some unpopular opinions that you guys have? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What are some unpopular opinions that you guys have? #4
(07-16-2018, 08:09 AM)bruisedwitch Wrote: Oh man? Where do I start?

* Fat girls are not inspirational. The whole body positivity movement is a joke that was hijacked by insecure extremists.

* Cold weather > hot weather.

* Asking special needs kids to prom isn’t cute. Neither is asking your mom.

* People like Ellen Degeneres and Chrissy Teigen are annoying as shit.

* If you’re going to immigrate to the United States, that’s fine, but you should definitely learn English within your first few years here. Squatting here and refusing to learn the language is not okay.

* Guns are not the problem. Our piss poor mental health system is.

* I don’t give a damn about the royal family.

* Social engineering isn’t rocket science.
I like this guy. I agree with everything here. I hang around the very far right and honestly these are the things that keep me alive. I would be miserable if I had nothing to complain about. I don't know if anyone here is like that. I am.
Need help with anything involving servers, network troubleshooting, primitive hosting, etc? Message me!
Fund my pathetic existence on this planet:
BTC: 1MdDhBGWRQFrfuiXZR7eiJjt9mCmGvNFts

[+] 1 user Likes M00N66's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: What are some unpopular opinions that you guys have? - by M00N66 - 07-16-2018, 08:57 AM