Login Register






World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (Trailer) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (Trailer) #28
(07-15-2018, 04:41 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 04:39 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 04:23 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I would consider making a new character if others wanted to. I think Oni was talking about doing that. Although, I've still got a level 100 token thing.

I was playing as an archer but, I play an archer 2 many times on different MMORPG games. Well, I'm down to start fresh as a mage or so. Looking for other games to play since, FN just disabled my account for a stupid reason.

Oh damn! Wonder why?

I first started as a Warlock, but can't remember much from it. I got hooked on demon hunter with that glide maneuverability. Was tempted to try druid or hunter/archer.

Well, If you'd like to play druid, that's fine. Something long range i'm good at. I'll have to see what other classes there are.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (Trailer) - by Vultra - 07-15-2018, 04:53 PM