RE: First Computer Experience? 07-15-2018, 04:39 PM
#6
My first time really using computers that I can remember all too well was at school, we always had computers at home but I wasn't allowed to mess with them until I got a bit into school.
Our district was really poor and it was like 2006 or 2007 so some of the best computers were two of those old iMac G3s which were restricted to the teachers. Every "computer lab" was made up of random old stuff they got - the first I ever used were either the 128K Macs playing Oregon Trail or one of the Commodore PETs which were always running word processors because we only had like six disks for the things in total. They did upgrade to G4 Macs but that was when I was leaving the elementary school and found out that all the upper schools had proper modern Macs or Windows machines and I finally had access to the home machines playing stuff like Crysis and Team Fortress 2 which was amazing to me having come off of old monochrome monitors and floppy disks.
Our district was really poor and it was like 2006 or 2007 so some of the best computers were two of those old iMac G3s which were restricted to the teachers. Every "computer lab" was made up of random old stuff they got - the first I ever used were either the 128K Macs playing Oregon Trail or one of the Commodore PETs which were always running word processors because we only had like six disks for the things in total. They did upgrade to G4 Macs but that was when I was leaving the elementary school and found out that all the upper schools had proper modern Macs or Windows machines and I finally had access to the home machines playing stuff like Crysis and Team Fortress 2 which was amazing to me having come off of old monochrome monitors and floppy disks.
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks
'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks
'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)