RE: Wanna learn code efficiently and easy? 07-15-2018, 03:59 PM
#19
(07-15-2018, 03:49 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:(07-15-2018, 03:42 PM)mothered Wrote:(07-04-2018, 01:29 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote: It's a good site to get a basis, though it won't teach you how to code entirely
This ^^
Without question, It's an excellent learning source but when I sifted through the SQL side of It, It's very basic that barely covers how to select, query and manipulate databases, tables and columns effectively. It's missing a lot of functions, clauses, operators and data types as well. Having said that, those starting SQL, will certainly find It of benefit. They can then further their knowledge via their own volition.
Well, I finished my SQL course. That's a shame it doesn't take you though that as well. Would've loved to learn bit of that as well.
As mentioned, there's a lot missing.
I deal with databases on a daily basis with my exploitation and If I only referenced knowledge attained from this course, I wouldn't accomplish too much at all. There's heaps of online sources, but some provide what others don't and vice versa, hence pick and choose from various entities and collectively establish your own learning material.














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)