Login Register






What kind of computer do you use? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What kind of computer do you use? #11
(07-14-2018, 04:10 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 09:24 PM)Percent Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 05:50 PM)mothered Wrote: I only have laptops running, namely Predators.

The superior of the lot, has the following specs:

* Core I7 7700HQ.
* 32GB DDR4 @ 2667MHz.
* GTX 1070 8GB GPU.
* 1920x1080 res.

Benchmark results:
Spoiler:
[Image: PtOv2cr.png]

That's really good! How much money did this particular laptop cost you?

You'd probably say I could've built an awesome desktop box and rightly so.

It was (as still Is) worth around 3k, but I paid 2,400$. That's the most expensive of the lot. The other 5 Predators range between 1,700$ - 2,100$.

That's a big amount of money, but I guess it is very well worth it. I would love to buy a computer like that! My cousin has a $10,000 computer, and he has (if I remember correctly) a $400 racing simulator video game for it, and has an entire setup with a clutch pedal, brake, accelerator, steering wheel, stick shift, and the like. I checked it out before and it's incredible with his massive monitor.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What kind of computer do you use? - by Percent - 07-13-2018, 02:47 AM
RE: What kind of computer do you use? - by Percent - 07-14-2018, 08:30 AM
RE: What kind of computer do you use? - by Vultra - 07-14-2018, 04:29 AM
RE: What kind of computer do you use? - by Vultra - 07-14-2018, 12:04 PM
RE: What kind of computer do you use? - by Pixell - 08-01-2018, 08:55 AM
RE: What kind of computer do you use? - by Vultra - 08-01-2018, 02:08 PM
RE: What kind of computer do you use? - by Nyx - 08-01-2018, 03:37 PM
RE: What kind of computer do you use? - by M00N66 - 08-01-2018, 06:34 PM