Login Register






What is your favourite kind of smartphone? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What is your favourite kind of smartphone? #24
(07-14-2018, 03:21 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 05:42 PM)mothered Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 04:43 PM)Mimiakira Wrote: Oh shit. I'm curious more about the NEC P3. 1 thing, does it store phone numbers?

From memory, I believe It was a maximum of 20 numbers.

Though, I don't think It had the capability of assigning names to their respective numbers.

Only if they were still used to these days. The protection of security would be there but, the hardware side of things wouldn't be good.

Without going Into specifics, a lot who utilize cell phones for malicious Intent, opt for older models.

As such, they don't have cell phone sensors etc that can be used to track their activity. I can name each sensor, It's usage and vulnerability and how It can track a given user both on a personal and geographical level. But It's beyond the scope of this post to do so.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your favourite kind of smartphone? - by mothered - 07-14-2018, 04:26 AM