Login Register






What is your favourite kind of smartphone? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What is your favourite kind of smartphone? #23
(07-13-2018, 05:42 PM)mothered Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 04:43 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 03:50 PM)mothered Wrote: I still recall my first phone, being the NEC P3.
Spoiler:
[Image: 1c48Kcw.jpg]


On-topic, around 5-6 years ago, I stumbled across the Huawei Ascend Y201 for 29$ from the local mall. In terms of general navigation and very light usage, It was well worth the money spent.

Oh shit. I'm curious more about the NEC P3. 1 thing, does it store phone numbers?

From memory, I believe It was a maximum of 20 numbers.

Though, I don't think It had the capability of assigning names to their respective numbers.

Only if they were still used to these days. The protection of security would be there but, the hardware side of things wouldn't be good.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your favourite kind of smartphone? - by Vultra - 07-14-2018, 03:21 AM