Login Register






What is your favourite kind of smartphone? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What is your favourite kind of smartphone? #18
(07-13-2018, 04:20 PM)skrtja Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 04:50 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 04:41 AM)skrtja Wrote: Just remember if you get a new phone every year, get one that holds resale value, or on lease.

The plan I'm on with my cell phone carrier allows a free upgrade every year, so I do have (within the plan) a range to choose from- all manufacturers.

In your views, what would actually hold It's value?

I think an iPhone holds its value the best. The market also shows this, and depreciation and comparison graphs do too. But a contract in general may be best if you switch phones every year.

Appreciate your advice.

When I upgrade, I obviously still have the previous phone so If I select one that holds It's value, I can sell It when the next upgrade comes around.
Thanks again.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your favourite kind of smartphone? - by mothered - 07-13-2018, 04:23 PM