Login Register






Recommended Scary Movies/TV Series Netflix filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Recommended Scary Movies/TV Series Netflix #15
(07-13-2018, 07:34 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 07:28 AM)Mimiakira Wrote: This looks and sounds something I would watch.

If you're Into this genre, I can confidently say you'll enjoy It.

If and when you get a moment, please provide your thoughts.

Alright, I will watch it sometime between now and 12. My mate is scared to watch it with me so, Might have to watch it by myself.

(07-13-2018, 07:56 AM)Xenpai Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 06:33 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 05:37 AM)Xenpai Wrote: the nun 2005, scarier than conjuring or anabelle imo

Is there already a "The Nun" movie that was brought out in 2005?

yes there is

They will have to go on my bucket list. Although, it should be "The nun 2".

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Recommended Scary Movies/TV Series Netflix - by Vultra - 07-13-2018, 07:59 AM