RE: What are you working on 07-12-2018, 07:17 PM
#15
(07-12-2018, 02:10 PM)Skofos Wrote: What did you say "What are you working on" i was working to learning C# Language !!!!!!! Help me
What kind of help do you need ?
(07-12-2018, 02:33 PM)Mimiakira Wrote: I'm now working on a VPS server to utilize a C2 server to infiltrate a server to bypass any network detection when I deploy a payload.
(07-12-2018, 03:22 PM)mothered Wrote: In the middle of gaining back-end access using Union-based SQLi
Database version and number of tables Identified, so too the amount of vulnerable tables, and currently In the process of getting all column & table names with the scope of full raid on all credentials. Still a while to go, though. I'm multi-tasking between that and this board.
i Have no idea what are those :/ i feel retarded :/
Everyone should learn how to code, it teaches you how to think.
You don't have to be a Genius to know how to code you just need to be determined.
The computer is incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid; man is unbelievably slow, inaccurate, and brilliant; together they are powerful beyond imagination.





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)