RE: Pirates Userbar 07-12-2018, 02:22 PM
#9
(07-12-2018, 06:25 AM)mothered Wrote:(07-12-2018, 06:20 AM)Bubble Wrote:(07-12-2018, 05:08 AM)mothered Wrote: Very appealing Indeed.
I'm not Into GFX (In fact, probably the worst designer on this board), so I appreciate those who're competent/skilled In that field. Just as a matter of Interest, what software did you use to produce the finished product?
I use Photoshop. As a matter of fact its all I use. I barely touch Illustrator.
I had an Inkling It was either of the two.
My work actually switched from Photoshop to Illustrator, and they've said the migration was the best decision they've made. They design clothing for major retailers so perhaps Illustrator Is best suited to that environment.
Vector is best for print for no compromise in quality, so illustrator is good for that, industry standard. I worked in print shops. Howeveeeer, I have a program that allows me to "vectorize" anything I want in photoshop so illustrator is not necessary for me


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)