RE: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium & Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium for FREE! 07-11-2018, 05:04 AM
#50
(07-11-2018, 04:45 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:(07-11-2018, 04:06 AM)mothered Wrote:(07-10-2018, 10:31 PM)Percent Wrote: I have had no issues so far with Malwarebytes and Avast running simultaneously. Avast seems like a good antivirus for the time I have had it, and I will have to see how it performs throughout the year.
I've yet to experience compatibility Issues with MBAM running alongside a given AV.
I'm sure you'll be happy with Avast, It servers me very well In almost every facet of It's protection.
I've never liked or touch avast due to the popularity. Not many users touch the program so, I've always sticked away from it.
It's popularity (which Is as such for obvious reasons), Is all the more reason to consider It.
There's no right or wrong. Some are happy, whilst others don't want to know about It.
Each to their own.














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)