Login Register






How to disable automatic updates in Windows 10 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How to disable automatic updates in Windows 10 #51
(07-06-2018, 07:29 AM)Percent Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 07:25 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 07:19 AM)Percent Wrote: Thank you. And, yes - back to Windows 10 being a pile of shit

Along with It's privacy Issues, ever since they've removed the functionality of disabling Windows Updates via the Control Panel, my views on Microsoft changed.

I haven't performed an update In over a decade, and never will. I'm glad this thread has been generated. It's a pleasure reading those In support of disabling updates and the methods used In doing so.

It really is a pleasure. Obviously, Microsoft removed the Windows Update setting to force updates onto the user, but I do not quite understand why that is.

I guess we'll never know for sure exactly what's Installed on one's PC when performing an update.

Backdoors? System/behavioral monitoring? Such questions (to some degree) remain unanswered Into the foreseeable future.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: How to disable automatic updates in Windows 10 - by mothered - 07-06-2018, 07:36 AM