Login Register






How to disable automatic updates in Windows 10 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How to disable automatic updates in Windows 10 #46
(07-06-2018, 07:15 AM)Percent Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 07:13 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 07:04 AM)Percent Wrote: Interesting. Would you find Windows 3.1 to be useful for anything in today's age?

Yes, using Notepad & MS Paint. But upon executing them, making yourself a cup of coffee and on your return they should be fully loaded.

On a serious note, probably zero. At the time of this post, I'm navigating on my external trying to locate the ISO of Windows 3.1. I can upload It and you can Install It on a VM.

That would great of you! I've always wanted to try using older technology.  Biggrin

I'll check my other drives.

Moving back on-topic with the thread's title.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: How to disable automatic updates in Windows 10 - by mothered - 07-06-2018, 07:17 AM