Login Register






Shitty Project filter_list
Author
Message
Shitty Project #1
I fucked up a Python project I made then I decided to move it to C++ anyway so um... Yeah, you guys can have it. It's just using PyGame nothing fancy.

I also went back and formatted/commented it a bit better.

NOTE: It's kinda just a moving block, it has pretty smooth movement though :/

https://mega.nz/#!WIQ2kIAS!zEY5B_Q_pjf77...t5IQAZvRro

P.S. I know it's shit code, I was just prototyping crap and then gave up making it in Python and just moved to C++ since the end product would need C++ anyway.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Shitty Project - by ProfessorChill - 07-06-2018, 03:53 AM
RE: Shitty Project - by skrtja - 07-06-2018, 04:28 AM
RE: Shitty Project - by ProfessorChill - 07-06-2018, 04:31 AM
RE: Shitty Project - by Vultra - 07-06-2018, 05:35 AM
RE: Shitty Project - by Percent - 07-06-2018, 06:15 AM
RE: Shitty Project - by Skofos - 07-06-2018, 07:07 AM
RE: Shitty Project - by Vultra - 07-06-2018, 07:31 AM
RE: Shitty Project - by ProfessorChill - 07-06-2018, 08:07 AM
RE: Shitty Project - by Vultra - 07-06-2018, 08:09 AM
RE: Shitty Project - by Bish0pQ - 07-06-2018, 01:42 PM
RE: Shitty Project - by Vi-Sion - 07-06-2018, 03:31 PM
RE: Shitty Project - by casperandersen - 09-21-2018, 09:30 AM
RE: Shitty Project - by darkninja1980 - 09-21-2018, 10:31 AM