Login Register






Adidas Millions Of Customers' Data At Risk filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Adidas Millions Of Customers' Data At Risk #12
(07-04-2018, 07:12 AM)Percent Wrote:
(07-04-2018, 03:42 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 11:18 PM)Percent Wrote: There are a lot of websites being breached these days, so I am probably just going to stop giving my personal information to online corporations.

Be very careful to whom you provide your personal Information, and the nature of details.

I compromise companies every day- both on a mediocre level and on a very large scale. The sensitivity of data In the back-end Is consistent with assuming one's Identity within the hour, let alone other acts If I were someone with malicious Intent.

Incredible! Do you compromise companies for your job, or is it just a hobby?

Just a hobby.

The magnitude of vulnerabilities Is alarming to say the very least. E-commerce, Fortune 500 companies- you name It. I've already provided Images (heavily edited for security purposes) In various posts on this board. Of course, all without malicious Intent.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Adidas Millions Of Customers' Data At Risk - by mothered - 07-04-2018, 07:20 AM