Login Register






Windows Activator filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Windows Activator #6
(07-01-2018, 04:51 PM)Auftot Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 03:25 PM)mothered Wrote: Most activators are dedicated to the windows version & edition they're coded to activate, so I doubt It'll work on each and every OS. Do you know whether It's a permanent activation? You can check via the command prompt by entering the following command:
Code:
slmgr /xpr

When I enter
Code:
slmgr /xpr
this is the message I get, I assume that this means it isn't a permanent Activation.
Spoiler:
[Image: SjLPCr5.jpg]

Correct.

It will require reactivation on the said date. A permanent activation will display the message of "The machine Is permanently activated", In the exact same wording.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Windows Activator - by Auftot - 06-30-2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Windows Activator - by Percent - 07-01-2018, 05:03 AM
RE: Windows Activator - by zorrophreak - 07-01-2018, 01:23 PM
RE: Windows Activator - by mothered - 07-01-2018, 03:25 PM
RE: Windows Activator - by Auftot - 07-01-2018, 04:51 PM
RE: Windows Activator - by mothered - 07-02-2018, 04:02 AM
RE: Windows Activator - by Bish0pQ - 07-04-2018, 01:19 PM
RE: Windows Activator - by saturn5885 - 08-05-2018, 06:10 PM