Login Register






Sinister 2 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Sinister 2 #7
(06-29-2018, 11:29 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 11:17 AM)Slingshot Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 11:15 AM)Mimiakira Wrote: I knew about it but, totally forgot about it since, I haven't been watching horror movies for awhile.
I watched non stop on netflix horror movies for a week straight when I was on holidays from TAFE.

From TAFE? what?
sorry for off topic.
Quote:It’s a government-run system that provides education after high school in vocational areas, like beauty, design, childcare, accounting, business, recruitment, IT, and many more. While university teaches a broad range of theories, TAFE focuses on specific skills for a particular workplace. For example, a Certificate IV in Aged Care teaches all the skills needed to work in aged care – either at a client’s home or an aged care facility.
I did a Diploma in Networking.

back on topic Smile

Good for you! So, you must be a networking professional then. Are you an administrator?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Sinister 2 - by Slingshot - 06-29-2018, 10:32 AM
RE: Sinister 2 - by Vultra - 06-29-2018, 10:59 AM
RE: Sinister 2 - by Slingshot - 06-29-2018, 11:04 AM
RE: Sinister 2 - by Vultra - 06-29-2018, 11:15 AM
RE: Sinister 2 - by Slingshot - 06-29-2018, 11:17 AM
RE: Sinister 2 - by Vultra - 06-29-2018, 11:29 AM
RE: Sinister 2 - by Slingshot - 06-29-2018, 11:35 AM