Login Register






Sinister 2 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Sinister 2 #6
(06-29-2018, 11:17 AM)Slingshot Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 11:15 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 11:04 AM)Slingshot Wrote: You never knew that it existed!? It's like, 3 years old now! LOL! Happy to have reminded you. Sinister 2 has more scary scenes. Make sure you piss before watching, as you might piss your pants during the reflections... (spoiler alert)

I knew about it but, totally forgot about it since, I haven't been watching horror movies for awhile.
I watched non stop on netflix horror movies for a week straight when I was on holidays from TAFE.

From TAFE? what?
sorry for off topic.
Quote:It’s a government-run system that provides education after high school in vocational areas, like beauty, design, childcare, accounting, business, recruitment, IT, and many more. While university teaches a broad range of theories, TAFE focuses on specific skills for a particular workplace. For example, a Certificate IV in Aged Care teaches all the skills needed to work in aged care – either at a client’s home or an aged care facility.
I did a Diploma in Networking.

back on topic Smile

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Sinister 2 - by Slingshot - 06-29-2018, 10:32 AM
RE: Sinister 2 - by Vultra - 06-29-2018, 10:59 AM
RE: Sinister 2 - by Slingshot - 06-29-2018, 11:04 AM
RE: Sinister 2 - by Vultra - 06-29-2018, 11:15 AM
RE: Sinister 2 - by Slingshot - 06-29-2018, 11:17 AM
RE: Sinister 2 - by Vultra - 06-29-2018, 11:29 AM
RE: Sinister 2 - by Slingshot - 06-29-2018, 11:35 AM