Login Register






Long time no see filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Long time no see #18
(06-28-2018, 11:25 AM)Synthx Wrote:
(06-28-2018, 11:24 AM)Slingshot Wrote:
(06-28-2018, 11:22 AM)Synthx Wrote: First part... Yeah, I don't believe in that stuff. I will try not to leave!

You don't believe in heaven, you mean? I don't believe in it, either.

I don't believe in whatever it's called that when you die you come back to life either as something else, or just someone else...

Edit: I'm a Christian.

Oh I meant that as in the context of you leaving Sinisterly for a long time (dying), and then coming back to Sinisterly (coming back to life). Smile

Also, I am an atheist.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Long time no see - by Synthx - 06-28-2018, 10:40 AM
RE: Long time no see - by Slingshot - 06-28-2018, 10:53 AM
RE: Long time no see - by Synthx - 06-28-2018, 10:55 AM
RE: Long time no see - by Slingshot - 06-28-2018, 10:59 AM
RE: Long time no see - by Vultra - 06-28-2018, 11:00 AM
RE: Long time no see - by Synthx - 06-28-2018, 11:03 AM
RE: Long time no see - by Slingshot - 06-28-2018, 11:09 AM
RE: Long time no see - by Synthx - 06-28-2018, 11:04 AM
RE: Long time no see - by mothered - 06-28-2018, 11:09 AM
RE: Long time no see - by Vi-Sion - 06-28-2018, 03:12 PM
RE: Long time no see - by Synthx - 06-28-2018, 11:10 AM
RE: Long time no see - by Slingshot - 06-28-2018, 11:15 AM
RE: Long time no see - by Synthx - 06-28-2018, 11:12 AM
RE: Long time no see - by Synthx - 06-28-2018, 11:18 AM
RE: Long time no see - by Slingshot - 06-28-2018, 11:20 AM
RE: Long time no see - by Synthx - 06-28-2018, 11:22 AM
RE: Long time no see - by Slingshot - 06-28-2018, 11:24 AM
RE: Long time no see - by Synthx - 06-28-2018, 11:25 AM
RE: Long time no see - by Slingshot - 06-28-2018, 11:29 AM
RE: Long time no see - by Synthx - 06-28-2018, 11:36 AM
RE: Long time no see - by Slingshot - 06-28-2018, 11:38 AM
RE: Long time no see - by dmcv18 - 06-28-2018, 12:54 PM
RE: Long time no see - by FunkyG - 06-28-2018, 01:39 PM
RE: Long time no see - by Skofos - 06-29-2018, 11:56 PM