RE: Exactis Said To Have Exposed 340 Million Records 06-28-2018, 09:55 AM
#2
Thank goodness i'm not in that mess or, located in US. I would change name, change phone number, everything that's on me.
For the CC and SSN to be leaked if that was the case, good luck to all the banks of customers wanting a new CC.
Got me thinking, how come the CC and SSN were not ever leaked although, they are encrypted but, why not the other data.
I don't understand why companies don't encrypt personal information as well, to protect the users under the company.
For the CC and SSN to be leaked if that was the case, good luck to all the banks of customers wanting a new CC.
Got me thinking, how come the CC and SSN were not ever leaked although, they are encrypted but, why not the other data.
I don't understand why companies don't encrypt personal information as well, to protect the users under the company.





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)