RE: What's your favorite programming languages? 06-18-2018, 05:12 PM
#6
Python (Very practical and easy to use)
Shell (Useful in the Android world)
Ruby (First I ever learned, easy to use)
Java (eh, cleanish syntax. Not a huge fan of the JRE though)
I need to brush up on all of them as I haven't touched any language in ages but thats that.
Shell (Useful in the Android world)
Ruby (First I ever learned, easy to use)
Java (eh, cleanish syntax. Not a huge fan of the JRE though)
I need to brush up on all of them as I haven't touched any language in ages but thats that.
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
![[Image: YUpAMpx.png]](https://i.imgur.com/YUpAMpx.png)
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
![[Image: YUpAMpx.png]](https://i.imgur.com/YUpAMpx.png)






![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)