Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


[DESK] Beginners Help Desk Any Questions, Post Them Here! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [DESK] Beginners Help Desk Any Questions, Post Them Here! #3
(11-15-2012, 12:51 PM)rsfanet Wrote: Hey sorry I've been away my internet had issues.
I'll be happy to join the service, maybe also make a thread in HF for it.
What's your experience with RATs?
Btw this was meant as a PM but this crappy forum isn't letting me send a message (it keeps saying the message is empty).

Hey thanks for replying.
I have been working with RATs over 2 years now, and I understand almost every single well known RAT, I also have knowledge on hacking related stuff, I will send you my Skype so we can discuss it there.

-INST1NCT
[Image: bAMEI93.jpg]


Jabber: charon@exploit.im

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: [DESK] Beginners Help Desk Any Questions, Post Them Here! - by Charon - 11-15-2012, 05:43 PM