Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Tutorial DarkComet v5.3 Setup - Step by Step - Pictures - Alternate Link filter_list
Author
Message
RE: DarkComet v5.3 Setup - Step by Step - Pictures - Alternate Link #28
(06-14-2018, 10:49 AM)hastybuns Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 10:47 AM)mothered Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 10:37 AM)hastybuns Wrote: But is this still in action @mothered

Given the thread has been grave dug and the link Is up and running, It's active.

The OP hasn't been for a number of years.

Sorry but I meant for the RAT setup! Does it work if done correctly this one?

I see.

I've setup DC a few times, but without the aid of guides. I don't recall the accuracy of this tutorial.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: DarkComet v5.3 Setup - Step by Step - Pictures - Alternate Link - by mothered - 06-14-2018, 11:12 AM