Login Register






Destiny 2: Forsaken - Announced filter_list
Author
Message
Destiny 2: Forsaken - Announced #1


Destiny 2: Forsaken has been announced and given a release date of September 4th. The official reveal is above. Hopefully Forsaken gives Destiny 2 the fresh breath of life it so dearly needs. I'd really like to return to the game, though the current state of it has dissuaded me. I personally haven't played much after completing Warmind's campaign, although I may pick the game back up as more is revealed.

Read More: https://www.pcgamer.com/can-the-forsaken...nes-on-pc/
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Destiny 2: Forsaken - Announced - by Oni - 06-06-2018, 03:55 PM
RE: Destiny 2: Forsaken - Announced - by Jiggly - 06-06-2018, 07:05 PM
RE: Destiny 2: Forsaken - Announced - by Oni - 06-06-2018, 08:31 PM
RE: Destiny 2: Forsaken - Announced - by Jiggly - 06-09-2018, 12:11 PM
RE: Destiny 2: Forsaken - Announced - by Oni - 08-20-2018, 02:17 PM