Login Register






Sinister Logo filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Sinister Logo #4
(06-04-2018, 11:16 AM)Ignatius Wrote: That's what I thought as well, but with how I imported the main model to Blender, it's going to be tedious to smooth it out.

Actually, I just got an idea. Time for testing.

At your leisure.

I'll periodically check this thread for your latest designs.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Sinister Logo - by Ignatius - 06-04-2018, 10:43 AM
RE: Sinister Logo - by mothered - 06-04-2018, 11:07 AM
RE: Sinister Logo - by Ignatius - 06-04-2018, 11:16 AM
RE: Sinister Logo - by mothered - 06-04-2018, 11:44 AM
RE: Sinister Logo - by Vultra - 06-04-2018, 11:53 AM
RE: Sinister Logo - by Ignatius - 06-04-2018, 12:51 PM
RE: Sinister Logo - by Ignatius - 06-04-2018, 01:31 PM
RE: Sinister Logo - by Altair - 06-04-2018, 03:26 PM
RE: Sinister Logo - by Ignatius - 06-04-2018, 03:34 PM
RE: Sinister Logo - by mothered - 06-04-2018, 03:44 PM
RE: Sinister Logo - by Ignatius - 06-04-2018, 04:03 PM
RE: Sinister Logo - by FunkyG - 06-04-2018, 06:04 PM
RE: Sinister Logo - by Vi-Sion - 06-04-2018, 06:20 PM
RE: Sinister Logo - by Ignatius - 06-04-2018, 06:46 PM
RE: Sinister Logo - by Oni - 06-04-2018, 07:08 PM
RE: Sinister Logo - by Ignatius - 06-04-2018, 07:21 PM
RE: Sinister Logo - by Oni - 06-04-2018, 07:33 PM