RE: Python Books 06-03-2018, 04:57 PM
#7
(06-03-2018, 04:02 PM)mothered Wrote:(06-03-2018, 01:50 PM)FunkyG Wrote:(06-03-2018, 10:59 AM)mothered Wrote: Coincidentally, I was uploading a range of eBooks around an hour ago on my security site and was contemplating what to contribute next.
This may well be It.
Thanks.
Would you mind telling me what website you have?
It's a security website which I'm working In an offline state at the moment. It's extremely detailed that leaves nothing to chance.
It entails all facets of security- home, workplace, computer, online anonymity, pen testing, online child safety, cell phone, website/server-side, social engineering and the list goes on. Hosting has been paid a year In advance and I'm hoping to have It complete In 4 weeks. The content Is what's holding me back- It's very In depth and takes a while to complete each article/section. No plagiarism, solely my work.
I have a free hosting and domain for 1 year if you want





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)