Login Register






As One May Expect In This Forum - An Introduction filter_list
Author
Message
As One May Expect In This Forum - An Introduction #1
Hey. I'm Ignatius.

I mostly like to theorize and discuss metaphysical related things and psychology. Other than that I do some 3D modeling usually with the goal of photo-realism, or good old fashioned meme magic, with Blender.
I've done some programming related things here and there over the years, but never got that far really, mostly since I never knew what I wanted to create in the first place. Maybe here I can get some inspiration and learn better than I have in the past, for I've found discussion with others is one of the best ways to learn.

Right then, I hate introducing myself so I'm going to stop it there.

Oh, and I already read the rules  Cool

Reply





Messages In This Thread
As One May Expect In This Forum - An Introduction - by Ignatius - 06-03-2018, 01:05 PM