private RSS feeds 05-27-2018, 01:22 PM
#1
hey,
I wrote this small plugin for MyBB which allows users to have private RSS feeds. The feeds are generated from forum and thread subscriptions, every user has a hash generated and using that hash he can access his feeds. Post are sorted by date.
I think it's a nice solution to get updates from the forum, you can just set up your e-mail client to read the feed or you can use whatever else feed reader / browser.
So, I just post here the link to github, you might will like it.
PS:
It should be safe enough since I'm not creating anything new auth methods... etc, the code might needs some cleanup... well check it out
- you probably don't need the language file, I'll delete it from github but I don't have access to my keypassX now :O
=============
github: https://github.com/onedeveloper2/mybbprivaterss
=============
I wrote this small plugin for MyBB which allows users to have private RSS feeds. The feeds are generated from forum and thread subscriptions, every user has a hash generated and using that hash he can access his feeds. Post are sorted by date.
I think it's a nice solution to get updates from the forum, you can just set up your e-mail client to read the feed or you can use whatever else feed reader / browser.
So, I just post here the link to github, you might will like it.
PS:
It should be safe enough since I'm not creating anything new auth methods... etc, the code might needs some cleanup... well check it out
- you probably don't need the language file, I'll delete it from github but I don't have access to my keypassX now :O
=============
github: https://github.com/onedeveloper2/mybbprivaterss
=============


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)