Login Register






Otaku Your current anime wallpaper filter_list
Author
Message
Your current anime wallpaper #1
I quite often find myself using various wallpapers from image I find on DeviantART. @"mimiakira" recently shared a good website for finding wallpapers and I figured we could share some of ours again here.

Currently I have been using this from the artist who created Fisheye Placebo and those Axentwear headphones (the ones with cat ears that function as speakers):
[Image: in_my_loneliness_by_yuumei-daozare.jpg]

I also use this piece as it's an old commission I ordered of a character I created long ago:
[Image: 53GDRkt.jpg]
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Your current anime wallpaper - by Jiggly - 05-25-2018, 10:57 AM
RE: Your current anime wallpaper - by mothered - 05-25-2018, 11:38 AM
RE: Your current anime wallpaper - by Vultra - 05-25-2018, 12:53 PM
RE: Your current anime wallpaper - by Pikami - 05-25-2018, 02:17 PM
RE: Your current anime wallpaper - by Jiggly - 05-25-2018, 09:17 PM
RE: Your current anime wallpaper - by Skullmeat - 05-25-2018, 11:57 PM
RE: Your current anime wallpaper - by Jiggly - 05-26-2018, 12:47 AM
RE: Your current anime wallpaper - by Skullmeat - 05-26-2018, 12:59 AM
RE: Your current anime wallpaper - by Jiggly - 05-26-2018, 01:28 AM