Login Register






Game Help Eve Online filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Game Help Eve Online #5
(05-25-2018, 10:34 AM)Oni Wrote: Nice to hear others play. Don't really know much about the new ESI system. AFAIK they only began using it fully this year, so I'm sure there's limited information.

(05-23-2018, 06:42 PM)sleaze Wrote: I know @Oni and @Jiggly play EVE. Maybe they'd be willing to show you around and get you into a corporation.

I can only recommend The Imperium.

Yeah it's the same for me. It's not that easy to get into some of the corps, but we do enjoy Imperium. I quite like some of their twitch feed too.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Game Help Eve Online - by singlehandlogic - 05-23-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Game Help Eve Online - by sleaze - 05-23-2018, 06:42 PM
RE: Game Help Eve Online - by singlehandlogic - 05-23-2018, 07:21 PM
RE: Game Help Eve Online - by Oni - 05-25-2018, 10:34 AM
RE: Game Help Eve Online - by Jiggly - 05-25-2018, 10:43 AM
RE: Game Help Eve Online - by msch0ft - 07-06-2018, 03:07 AM
RE: Game Help Eve Online - by singlehandlogic - 07-17-2018, 04:00 AM