Login Register






High Hopes {Panic! At The Disco} filter_list
Author
Message
RE: High Hopes {Panic! At The Disco} #6
(05-24-2018, 01:49 PM)Synthx Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 09:23 PM)mothered Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 09:08 PM)Synthx Wrote: Hmm, I don't know...?
Anyways, I've edited the original post...

This Is your link. The http:// on the end should not be part of It.
Code:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKserM-i0_Ahttp://[/video]

I didn't even put that http on the end -_- WOW

If you used the button (above the textbox) to Insert the YouTube link, the http:// Is already In the Input field so If you placed the link at the start, the http:// would've ended up In the end.

The main thing Is you've fixed the link.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
High Hopes {Panic! At The Disco} - by Synthx - 05-23-2018, 08:29 PM
RE: High Hopes {Panic! At The Disco} - by Synthx - 05-23-2018, 09:08 PM
RE: High Hopes {Panic! At The Disco} - by Synthx - 05-24-2018, 01:49 PM
RE: High Hopes {Panic! At The Disco} - by mothered - 05-24-2018, 03:48 PM