RE: @mothered's room leaked pic 05-21-2018, 05:57 AM
#19
(05-21-2018, 05:38 AM)mothered Wrote:(05-21-2018, 05:25 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:(05-21-2018, 04:59 AM)mothered Wrote: On a different note to alcohol, the antioxidants In dark chocolate benefit the cardiovascular system.
Of course, as with everything, It must be taken In moderation.
The sugar in chocolate hurts your heart significantly. I eat a rich diet of steak, bacon, etc all fried in a deep pool of pure butter and I weigh almost nothing and have a perfect immune system (I've been sick exactly one time, because I compromised my immune system by drinking way too much vodka right next to someone with the flu). I don't eat hardly any sugars (makes me feel nauseous)
I certainly agree with the sugar content. Do take It easy with alcohol- I've been there and done that with Vodka, drinking a bottle a day (750ml) around 2 decades ago. It Impacted on my health pretty badly.
How about the dark chocolate with 90% cocoa? I eat a couple of pieces each day as part of my healthy eating plan.
The sugar is really the only bad part of it, I just can't do the taste of that stuff beyond one square a month.



























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)