RE: Facebook Data Breach Exposed 3 Million More Users 05-18-2018, 04:46 AM
#12
(05-18-2018, 04:37 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:(05-18-2018, 04:31 AM)mothered Wrote:(05-17-2018, 11:51 PM)singlehandlogic Wrote: Thing is I dont think people know what that is... or means, what those actions look like. what practices do I need to learn to be "safe" online?
I agree with the above comment.
As stated In various posts, I've always stood by my principle of "T.A.S.K."
T= Training
A= Awareness
S= Skill Set
K= Know-how.
You acquire the Training, your Awareness kicks In, your Skill Set Is formulated and you effectively have the Know-How to apply yourself accordingly. The four elements work hand In hand, respectively.
I find that very extraordinary and interesting since, I follow the same steps but, never thought of using the 'T.A.S.K" method or meaning.
It's something I've come up with (not plagiarized) and use It on my security site, along with those I consult.
At times, It can be quite a big T.A.S.K to achieve one's objective, hence It's an easy acronym to remember.













![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)