Login Register






Facebook Data Breach Exposed 3 Million More Users filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Facebook Data Breach Exposed 3 Million More Users #7
IDK, but I think at first, people, myself included, dont realize that we are being used for information and many other things thru these sources of social media ... I guess all I can say to give myself and people the benefit of the doubt would be, we do release private info, but the idea is to only share that info with your friends... but things are obviously not that way, by design of these apps... because their intentions lack an overlap. FB and the CIA and all that... they intend to take advantage of those willing to give up their information... under the guise that its safe to do so on this said social medial platform. so the people think its safe and for personal use, when in fact its being used in a rather malicious manner...

This of course in todays age, could be fake news, a conspiracy, .... or very much the truth. and anyone who argues otherwise would be retarded or crazy, have mental health issues, etc... the views people take on are rather immature imo. The whole time, we overlook the dangers and misuses of these programmers... or the programs they create. I used FB to keep in touch with friends, not share my private information with foreign agencies so they can sell it to some database which is then used for other intentions... it should be illegal imo and companies like FB and CA... Twitter, snapchat, whatsapp... so on and on, should all be banned... they are all apart of the world wide espionage that is taking place.

first it was about 9/11, and needing the information to track terrorists. ten years later, it was about global cyber security because well, hackers... yea? ten more years later, we find out it wasnt the hacker in the bedroom we think of, it was our own fucking government and their allies... foreign nations, to spy on every single fucking citizen of every nation that is technologically advanced... lol. I think people lack the understanding of how they are BEING USED to serve an intention that does not serve teh whole, nor will it serve the whole for the betterment of our society. I could list example after example, but I think deep down, we all understand the basics here, it wrong to lie, its wrong to steal, and its wrong to not admit your wrongs... but I wont infer my idea of consciousness onto anyone else. They can answer for themselves when their time comes. Im only responsible for myself here.

What is sad though, is more and more people are programming more and more items that are being used against the people... yet they dont see it, they keep doing it, gotta pay the rent ya know? lol... who needs a society when you have money? I mean after all, everyone lives in their own world... where most of everyone elses is fake news or a conspiracy. ie, not real, not worth listenin to or researching, because if you talk about it, you must believe in aliens or something. its okay, it wont be but another 30 years and all of this will be past us. From what I understand, people like Guy Mcpherson, have laid out a realistic timeline of what is to come for humanity, Ive started to prepare and just be ready for it. thinking about us, going to mars or another solar system, are simply out of the question for this age... we are disrupting the water flow of the planet, soon the ocean will be in state of irrevesible change and the food cycle, probably the most important cycle that relates to mankind besides weather if you ask me, will be in a new cycle triggering another great melting and then the reoccurring ice age... I understand this cycle as its my study for the last eight years... IDK people like to argue scientific studies to the point of such absurdity. Its like humanity is throwing out the rule book, and has fucked itself by coloring itself into a corner it cant erase itself out of.

All this computer shit will pass... so will our species. I just happen to think its really sad being I see the potential for so much more, for humans... but we lack the will to change, lack the will to side for the truth, or the pursuit of truth at least... which will only come back to bite us in the ass instead. When the USA has Britian spy on Americans... lol and Americans to spy on Britians... you know something is fucked up, corrupted. I thought everything would change for the better for us, after 2012... After Snowden, Assange, Keriku, Lindaurer, and thigns did change but not for the better... lol only to protect the corrupted businesses even more. and to criminalized people who stand for the truth. Interesting I read Rex Tillerson comment this morning about how lies destroy democracy? Id like to scream at the top of my lungs to that fat fucker, NO SHIT MORON!!!!

The world has a huge problem, addiction. and its addicted to money, power, energy consumption... which ALL of these tools only support a scarcity based economy which uses people as slaves, to feed off of. what is disgusting, is Im human too, and I am apart of this shitmess too... I would like nothing more to do with the human species, other than see it end. I personally, love this planet, its so beautiful... and has so much to offer and enjoy, but most people lack an understanding of the connections, thus continue to rape it for $$$... something we print out of a press. And all that $$$ is what is leading companies, driving programmers who are that arrogant and naive to do as they as in their lil compartmentalized box... with no idea of what is being created, how its used, and how even THEY are put in a disadvantage.

If you want to know, the reason why Humans will go extinct, why we will not prosper? because we are so intelligent in our minds, that we forgot to be intelligent in the heart. we refuse to come to an equalibrium with the Earth and its species. We treat ourselves just as bad as we treat pigs for slaughter in farms and cows that give us milk. From the bottom to the top, we are all connected. It just makes me sick to my stomach to see everyone helping the governments of the world do all this shit... and then they sleep well at night? I mean man, I thought I had problems... lol.

We are going to regret giving in, trusting blindly, and not taking responsibility, on every level... with computers and rights or privacy... to the weather and environment... the most important things our society needs is language, and the planet we live on... both of which we are quickly destroying the boundaries and trust that keeps it all together.

as they say, the road to hell is paved with good intention. people, just keep waking up and going to work, and paying their bills so what is to be expected? if humanity is hanging by a thread, whos to say it wont cut itself free?

[+] 1 user Likes singlehandlogic's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Facebook Data Breach Exposed 3 Million More Users - by singlehandlogic - 05-17-2018, 02:33 PM