RE: What are your favourite drugs 05-13-2018, 05:11 PM
#50
(05-10-2018, 01:06 PM)Pirate Wrote:(02-24-2018, 03:17 AM)Tarew Wrote:(02-23-2018, 03:01 PM)mothered Wrote: I've had a friend (many years ago) who abused Xanax to such an extreme, that he was admitted to rehab. By memory, I believe he was taking 30mg+ a day.
As with Oxycontin, Xanax/Alprazolam Is government regulated In my locality which means all practitioners need to forward a request prior to prescribing the drug. A "script owing" Is no longer an option.
Where I live nobody really does it, but if you travel out of my immediate area it's fairly popular with high school students who aren't afraid of drugs. I have no clue how you'd go about procuring it here, but I'm sure if I was tempted to try it I could get it. Canada/My province must treat Xanax differently than most considering the type of people who use it. Generally they wouldn't know dealers for anything more than Weed so it must be fairly easy to nab.
my town is very bad for drugs lmao everybody does that shit
Speaking of which i had a very bad xanax addiction for about 1 or 2 months last year, im glad i got over that shit and now im back to just weed (and tobacco products) again
Good for you, glad to hear you've gotten off that. I was testing the waters with a lot of drugs but I got away from most of them too. Back to Weed pretty much exclusively, drinking every couple of months because I can't stand hangovers.




















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)