Login Register






WINIX - Windows 10 Blur Form [VB.NET] filter_list
Author
Message
RE: WINIX - Windows 10 Blur Form [VB.NET] #5
(05-08-2018, 05:27 AM)mothered Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 05:00 AM)WinixBr Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 04:54 AM)mothered Wrote: I've come across a tool with a very similar functionality quite a while back, but cannot recall exactly where. I may well have It on my external.

How will you be releasing this?


I'm going to improve some features to increase or decrease the blur and sell the source

Okay.

I see you've posed a contact email address, so Is this thread for the sole purpose of selling the source? If so, I can move It to the Regular Sales forum.


I came in this topic to show the work in [VB.NET]. is not in the "Sale" post. but if you want to change the topic, fine!

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: WINIX - Windows 10 Blur Form [VB.NET] - by WinixBr - 05-08-2018, 05:41 AM