[CF] Farming 04-26-2013, 06:06 PM
#1
Hello guys, Hawkyy here.
I just wonder if anyone still play FG or haves it? If anyone got VMWARE bot(s) I wanna farm on that game.
After I lost my 16 gb ram computer i'm a bit sad, if any good mates out there who got bot(s) please tell me.
And probably when I joined this forum I figured out Ex-[GM]FaiL from that game was here as @Google
Nice to meet you google.
Peaaacee out, Hawkyy
I just wonder if anyone still play FG or haves it? If anyone got VMWARE bot(s) I wanna farm on that game.
After I lost my 16 gb ram computer i'm a bit sad, if any good mates out there who got bot(s) please tell me.
And probably when I joined this forum I figured out Ex-[GM]FaiL from that game was here as @Google
Nice to meet you google.
Peaaacee out, Hawkyy



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)